Sod Depot of Tampa Bay is one of the oldest and most experienced sod growers serving Hillsborough, Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Manatee & Sarasota counties. For your convenience we’ve made ordering sod fast and easier than ever. Just tell us what kind of grass, how many pallets you need and where to deliver it. It’s that easy.
Fast and Easy Sod Delivery
We Carry These Sod Types:
Bahia grass is a good all-purpose grass that is low maintenance and more resistant to drought, disease or insect problems than some other warm season grasses. Requires a moderate amount of lawn care.
Zoysia grass is drought tolerant. Generally slow growing and perfoms best with weekly mowings. Zoysia grass is drought tolerant. Generally slow growing and perfoms best with weekly mowings.
St. Augustine Floratam is adaptable to many soil conditions and thrives in direct sunlight. It is a low to medium maintenance grass that forms a thick, carpetlike lawn, crowding out most weeds and other grasses.
Seville is blue-green in color with excellent color retention. It tolerates salt, shade and drought well. Its long leaf blade gives it a unique appearance preferred by many homeowners. The classic is more cold tolerant, performs well in the shade, is a pretty medium to dark green and is very adaptable.
- New Sod for Spring in Tampa FL April 24, 2013
- Sod Prices Tampa March 27, 2013
- How Much Does Sod Cost In Florida? March 20, 2013
- Ground Covers vs. Sod Tampa FL Yards February 20, 2013
- How To Save Money On St Petersburg Sod February 6, 2013
- St. Augustine Sod Tampa Lawns October 13, 2011
- Tampa Sod: The Green, Green Grass of Home October 13, 2011
- Pinellas Park FL Sod Dilemma: Can Sod & Dogs Coexist? January 16, 2013
- Common Questions About Bahia Sod January 18, 2012
- Common Questions About Zoysia Sod January 18, 2012
- How To Save Money On St Petersburg Sod | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] traffic off the grass and commit to maintena...
- Zephyrhills Sod or Seed: Which Is Better? | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] going to do something about it. The question...
- Clearwater Sod - Call 813-232-1401! | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] shrub service, we’ve got you covered. ...
- Sod Brandon FL - Call 813-232-1401! | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] Zoysia – A drought-tolerant grass that...
- Common Questions About Zoysia Sod | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] seasons to establish a great looking turf. O...
What Others are Saying…
Cura Sod (or Sod Depot of Tampa Bay) is the best sod farm in the Tampa Bay area. Their sod is grown on good soil and is of the best quality. The process of getting the exact number of pallets of grass I needed delivered to my home was fast and easy. Very good customer service via phone as well.