Many dog owners call our Pinellas Park FL sod company to inquire about the best sod for their yards. Dogs are notorious for trashing a lawn in more than one way — whether it’s running high-traffic paths throughout the yard,digging, or causing brown patches from urination. Here at Sod Depot of Tampa Bay, we feel your pain [...]
October is the last month of the year to fertilize bahia grass in Florida. For best results, choose a fertilizer that is 50 percent soluble and 50 percent slow-release nitrogen. If you have Bahia grass or are considering a new lawn, here is what you need to know about this variety. History Bahiagrass was introduced to [...]
Did you hear about the Florida homeowner who has been sued by her neighborhood association for replacing her lawn with water-conserving landscape? We Love St. Augustine, But It’s Not For Everyone. Renee Parker planted butterfly bushes and Argentine Bahia Grass — which is hardier and less reliant on constant watering and fertilizing than St. Augustine. [...]
Sod Depot of Tampa Bay is one of the area’s oldest and largest dealers of Seminole FL sod. We work with residential homeowners, commercial developers, home builders, athletic field owners, and golf course developers. We can deliver a palette for a D.I.Y. installation — or do the install for you! Here are a few of our best [...]
Installing sod in Tampa can be a big job, whether you’re buying from the sod farm and doing it yourself or hiring a full-service professional to do the heavy lifting for you. Sod Depot of Tampa Bay has been growing and installing sod since 1974, so we’ve got you covered. Here are a few tips [...]
- Summer Maintenance of Sod June 26, 2013
- Fix Dead Spots With Tampa Sod Replacement – Call 813-232-1401! May 30, 2013
- New Sod for Spring in Tampa FL April 24, 2013
- Sod Prices Tampa March 27, 2013
- How Much Does Sod Cost In Florida? March 20, 2013
- St. Augustine Sod Tampa Lawns October 13, 2011
- Tampa Sod: The Green, Green Grass of Home October 13, 2011
- 6 Benefits of Sod In Spring Hill, Florida January 30, 2013
- Pinellas Park FL Sod Dilemma: Can Sod & Dogs Coexist? January 16, 2013
- Common Questions About Zoysia Sod January 18, 2012
- How To Save Money On St Petersburg Sod | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] traffic off the grass and commit to maintena...
- Zephyrhills Sod or Seed: Which Is Better? | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] going to do something about it. The question...
- Clearwater Sod - Call 813-232-1401! | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] shrub service, we’ve got you covered. ...
- Sod Brandon FL - Call 813-232-1401! | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] Zoysia – A drought-tolerant grass that...
- Common Questions About Zoysia Sod | Sod Depot | Tampa Bay, FL: [...] seasons to establish a great looking turf. O...
What Others are Saying…
Cura Sod (or Sod Depot of Tampa Bay) is the best sod farm in the Tampa Bay area. Their sod is grown on good soil and is of the best quality. The process of getting the exact number of pallets of grass I needed delivered to my home was fast and easy. Very good customer service via phone as well.